Wednesday, January 5, 2011

WINNERS!!

WAY TO GO TEAM!
I love to look and see the Blue team in first place!
I'm looking forward to seeing the final results next week!  I'm nervous because, like Kali said "It's still any one's game!
I love getting on the scale these days, and seeing the numbers going down!  What a great feeling!
I got a new shirt last week, and it is 4 sizes smaller, same with my Jeans. So exciting!!
 I know that with this challenge, I haven't seen a big difference in my body image, and to me that's discouraging,  but losing weight and being healthy has a lot of different aspects to it.  I know that my clothes are so much looser and when I measured myself it's amazing how I've lost a lot of inches from everywhere. My doctor said that sometimes when you loose a lot of weight quickly, you won't see a big difference in your appearance, because your body has to play catch up,  but when you look at the weight loss and inches, that's more important. I laughed and said "I want it ALL, I want to see the scale go down, I want to see myself looking skinner, and I want my clothes  to fit and my body to feel better.
My co-worker commented when I went back to work Monday, how much more weight I had lost over the Holidays, so maybe I just don't see the difference because I see myself everyday. She calls me the Amazing shrinking lady. 
I'm thankful to be on a supportive team!  You are all Great!
I Hope your all hanging in there with the bonus challenge, it seems like White flour is in all "yummy" things :)
Have a great rest of the week!!
GO BLUE

1 comment:

  1. "Amazing shrinking lady" - I love it! Stacy I think you look amazing! You are such an inspiration to me.
    This has been a great experience. I am excited for the final numbers to come out. As for this week - 100% - Oh yeah!

    ReplyDelete